Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Pulse: today's color


TODAY MY FAVORITE COLOR IS...

emerald
Sarah Fishburn

red
Linda Woods

yellow. Always yellow. And peachy-orange. Yellow ochre, butter,
chamois, yes, yes, yes!
Judy Wise

Rust
Trudi Sissons

cool soothing grass green
Barbara Kleinhans

periwinkle leaning to the side of lavender
Patty Van Dorin

red
Gillian McMurray

Blue and Ochre- it hasn’t changed since True Colors was published!
Lisa Renner

Lime green
Andrew Borloz

Aqua. Most days, actually
Lisa Hoffman

pale turquoise
azirca

cream
Ali Edwards

EVERYday is RED
Stephanie McAtee

Moonglow (by Daniel Smith)
David Castle

Derivatives of orange...towards salmon
Karen Jacobs

red-orange
Roxanne Evans Stout

Cantaloupe, but only because I'm looking for just the right shade to paint one wall in our kitchen
James Michael Starr

PINK
Teesha Moore

I have always loved colors in the gold tones, amber and ochre. I use them as a neutral base much of the time.
CW Slade

black
Marie Otero

Metallic Sage! A year ago I would not have touched metallics and now I can't get enough of them. The more unusual and/or unexpected color - the better.
Maralena Howard

gold/green
Angela Cartwright

RED. Red has had my attention for a few years now. Funny that it's opposite of my former favorite color, green.
Michelle Ward

Electric blue
Ro Bruhn

A slate blue-gray
Bridgette Guerzon Mills

Black! I know, that isn't a color, but it is the most functional to me. It is old, it is light and dark at the same time, it is skinny (when I wear it), it is accent and it is prominent. It is all colors to me!
Roben-Marie Smith

gray
Jessica Gonacha

sage green
not mass produced

olive green
Judy Wilkenfeld

Golden's Quinacridone Gold. I have one tube left. *sigh*.
Jen Worden

teal/turquoise
Jenny Archibald

red
Teresa

pale blue
Jen Renninger

Green!
Susanna Gordon

the color of amber shellac
Seth

FOR LINKS TO THE SITES OF THE PARTICIPATING ARTISTS, PLEASE CLICK HERE.

2 comments:

mcdc3s said...

I am envisioning the amber shellac ... it sounds so soothing.

michelle ward said...

is anyone counting? i do believe RED won!!!